Ple4Win is available in 2 versions:
This is a free to use, limited version of the program. You are welcome to download, install and use this version.
This version has the following limitations:
- it contains only the Kernel (K), Stress (S), Stress Weighing (A), Geometrical Non-Linear (N), Graphical (G) and Visualisation (X1) modules;
- a maximum of 50 elements;
- printing, importing and exporting are not possible;
- project databases created are not compatible with the professional version.
This is a version for licensees only. The program can not be executed without a hardware dongle. Please only download and install this version if you have a valid license.
- Processor: Intel or AMD;
Minimum: dual core processor, 2 GHz;Recommended: quad core processor, 3 GHz.
- Screen resolution:
Minimum: 1280 x 800, 16 bit colourRecommended: 1920 x 1080, 32 bit colour
- Graphics card:
Minimum: OpenGL 2.0 (for 3D visualisation)
Minimum: 2 GBRecommended: 4 GB (8 GB for 3D visualisation)
- Hard disk space:
Minimum: 200 MBRecommended: 1 GB
- Operating System:
MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8.x, MS Windows 10
32 bit and 64 bit versions supported(MS Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP are not supported)
- One free USB port (professional version only, required for the hardware dongle)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later (see Microsoft website)